Friday, September 28, 2012

The Mad Hatter's Portal and Purple Magic

The art work in this Photo is not mine, but from GoogleImages
 
 

     There are mirrors.  Mirrors everywhere.
      It's intense. so intense, that even  the evil Queen from ABC's Once Upon a Time shows up.
       But not by herself, with the Mad Hatter.
       He takes her into his hat full of flashing purple magic and they ente into Wonderland.
       

I'm watching them step through the  hat. I follow them.  The hat's still simmering, but wait, there is  another person going through.
 It's Profesor Snap in full gear. Black cloak, black everything. Why is he here? Following the Mad Hatter and the Evil Queen?

 We all go through. But they don't seem to notice me.  We land in a room with more mirrors. These mirrors though are not ordinary, I can already tell.  The glass is moving, and what you can see inside them is amazing.

Paris, France in one mirror.  London, England in another. Wonderland in the middle. That's where The Evil Queen and the Mad Hatter go through. I know that story, again, from Once Upon a Time. I don't desire to follow them.

Instead I choose to follow Professor Snap. He goes into London, England. I wonder where he's headed. Buts somethings pulling me away from his story,  so I end up going my own way.
 I walk and I walk, viewing the sites, and occasionally there is a Mirror with another view.

In one of them I see the Evil Queen and The Mad Hatter.  The other one, Professor Snape pops back out of the looking glass mirror.

This time, I run, I run and follow him. To his  goal. Whatever that may be.
  Of course, I think to myself.  Ron Weasley,  Harry Potter, and Emma Watson pop up out of a purple hat.
 But dressed as regular people, with wands, talking to Professor Snape. I can only hear a little bit of it, and it looks like they are about to leave.


   Profesor Snap says: Come with me, and then he turns around and looks quizzically at me.
   They notice I'm here.  I'm not supposed to be here. All of sudden, there is purple light outside of the Mad Hatter's  hat  and the four of them step through, and I am standing on the street next to Big Ben, the clock strikes 12,
                           


  and Rumpelstiltskin appears, as if he has apparated. Then everything turns to black, and I'm sent back to the real world, and Fairy Tale land is closed until another night.

!

No comments:

Post a Comment